Thursday, December 6, 2012

Lazy Bones


 Recently I quit my job. I know it might seem selfish when the economy isn't doing so well and jobs are not so easy to come by but I needed to. I spent the last year and a half at a job that made me unhappy. I was no longer myself and it was affecting my relationships out side of work. I learned a lot and there were good and bad times but it was simply time for me to move on. I am determined to do what makes me happy if it kills me!

The past few weeks I have been job hunting and it's quite exhausting! Job hunting is truly a job in itself. Having said that, blogging is helping me not lose my sanity. yet! I'm spending majority of the day home working on my portfolio and applying to jobs so I can wear what ever I please. This skeleton top is more like a nighty its so long and sooooo soft!! and I'm in love with these lace garter tights <3<3<3 and spandex shorts under of course! ;)

Some words of wisdom: "Do what you love, love what you do."
(this is one of my fav quotes) 

Top: Urban Outfitters
Tights: Amazon
Boots: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment