Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Beetlejuice









I have a minor obsession with black and white stripes. If I organized my closet so that all of them were next to each other it would probably take up half my closet! I'm not sure what it is that attracts me to anything with black and white stripes but its been an on going thing for years now lol. I am in love with this Filter skirt, it's by Again apparel. It makes me look extra curvy which I don't really need in the hip region but I love the shape it creates, like a mermaid. The top is a forever 21 find, you know just for the basic pieces ;) And the shoes are Litas by Jeffrey Campbell. They are one of a few favorites of mine for going out, super comfy all night!

 Hype my look here <3

xx, Alyssa

Top: forever21
Skirt: Dolls Kill
Shoes: Jeffrey Cambell

No comments:

Post a Comment