Thursday, December 20, 2012

All I want for christmas..

<3 Halloween Christmas Decorations

New camera for my blog!
Hot coco by the fire
A new Job Plz!

Someone special... To share it with

Snow.
Family and Friends, Traditions.
Despite all the materialistic things in life this year I am valuing the simple things that we sometimes take for granted. Yes I did add a camera in there.. but I really really want one! This year has been a tough but good one and all I really need right now is my family and close friends!

Every Christmas eve my family and one of my best friends and her family get together and have a fondue dinner. I has become a tradition I look forward to every year. Anyone else have a fun tradition to share!?

Well anyways I have been trying to keep up with posts but finding a job right now is my top priority. After the holidays and if I get a new camera I will be better about posting! BTW All the photos are from Tumblr. Happy Holidays <3

xx,

Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment